By being our Supporter on Patreon, you can be able to access to the most up-to-date ebooks full of video game cheats, codes, Easter Eggs, Glitches & more. In the future, new ebooks will be compiled and the existing ebooks will be expanded and further tweaked & will be uploaded here. www.Patreon.com/GameSquire

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Bloody Wolf Nintendo Wii Cheats



Level select
Press II, I, I, II, I, II, II, I at the title screen, then input the following codes to enter the appointed level:
Code: --- Result:
UP --- level 1
UP/Right --- level 2
RIGHT --- level 3
DOWN/RIGHT --- level 4
DOWN --- level 5
DOWN/LEFT --- level 6
LEFT --- level 7
UP LEFT --- level 8

Fast mode
Press Up, Down, Right, Right, I, I, II, Select, Run at the title screen. The number "2" will appear to confirm correct code entry.

Hover mode
Press Down, Up, Left, Left, II, II, I, Select, Run at the title screen. The number "3" will appear to confirm correct code entry. Press Jump during game play to hover.

Extra ammunition
Use the following steps to obtain extra ammunition and weapons.

50 shotgun rounds
Climb a fence after your strength is at "2". Press Right + I + II.

50 bazooka rounds
Climb a fence after your strength is at "2". Press Left + I+ II.

10 flash bombs
Climb a barricade when your strength is at "1". Press Up + Right + Run + II.

10 super grenades
Climb a barricade when your strength is at "1". Press Down + Left + Run + II.

50 flame thrower charges
Hold Up + I + II and press Run when parachuting at the start of levels 2 or 5.

Sound test
Press Up, then hold I + II + Select at the title screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment