By being our Supporter on Patreon, you can be able to access to the most up-to-date ebooks full of video game cheats, codes, Easter Eggs, Glitches & more. In the future, new ebooks will be compiled and the existing ebooks will be expanded and further tweaked & will be uploaded here. www.Patreon.com/GameSquire

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Detana! Twin Bee Nintendo Wii Cheats



Nine credits
Press Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, II, I at the title screen. Up to nine credits may be selected through the options menu.

Ten ships
Press Up, Up, Down, Down, Right, Left, Right, Left, I, II on controller two at the title screen. Up to ten ships may be selected through the options menu.

Arcade mode
Press I, II, Right, Left, Right, Left, Down, Down, Up, Up on controller three at the title screen. Then, select "Vmode" on the options menu.

Level select
Press Up, Right, Down, Left, Down, Right, I, II, Left on controller four at the title screen.

View animation sequences
Press Up, I, Right, II, Down, I, Left, II, Up, Select on controller five at the title screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment