By being our Supporter on Patreon, you can be able to access to the most up-to-date ebooks full of video game cheats, codes, Easter Eggs, Glitches & more. In the future, new ebooks will be compiled and the existing ebooks will be expanded and further tweaked & will be uploaded here. www.Patreon.com/GameSquire

Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Aquarium 2 Nintendo Wii Cheats



My Aquarium 2 Time Jump
Are you bored of waiting a week for a new fish?
Well, here is how to get most of them in 30 minutes!!!
1. You Will Need My Aquarium 2 OR My Aquarium Save Data
2. Create a My Aquarium 2 save file go to the Wii Menu after it is made
3. Go to Wii Settings > Calendar > Date.
4. Use the arrows to go 7 days ahead.
5. Press confirm.
6. Go to my aquarium 2.
7. You will have a new fish!!!
8. For more fish, keep going 7 days each unlock.
9. The Red Asian Arowana is the last to be unlocked.
10. When the fish have been unlocked, restore the original date and your fish will still be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment