Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Zombie Panic In Wonderland Nintendo Wii Cheats



Story Mode
Beat the main Story Mode on any difficulty multiple times to unlock an extra stage and more characters.
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Alice ---  Beat Story Mode twice
Bunny Girl Snow White --- Beat Story Mode three times
Dorothy --- Reach Stage 2-1 in Story Mode
Little Red Riding Hood --- Beat Story Mode four times
Snow White --- Reach Stage 3-2 in Story Mode
Survival Stage in Arcade Mode (Pirate Ship) --- Beat Story Mode once

No comments:

Post a Comment